The Worldwide Fund for Cultural Range (IFCD) is a key instrument of worldwide cooperation and help of the Conference on the Safety and Promotion of the Range of Cultural Expressions.
Its objective is to foster the emergence of dynamic cultural sectors in creating nations which can be Events to the Conference, by strengthening the means to create, produce, distribute and have entry to numerous cultural items and companies.
As a multi-donor fund, the IFCD promotes South-South and North-South cooperation, whereas contributing to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Growth Targets and gender equality.
Since 2010, the IFCD has offered greater than US$ 8.7 million in funding for 120 initiatives in 60 creating nations. These initiatives cowl a variety of areas, from the event and implementation of cultural insurance policies, capacity-building for cultural professionals and entrepreneurs, entry to new markets, to larger participation in cultural life.
- US$ 100,000 is the utmost quantity that may be requested.
The IFCD invests in initiatives that result in structural change by:
- The introduction and/or elaboration of insurance policies and techniques which have a direct impact on the creation, manufacturing, distribution of and entry to a variety of cultural expressions, together with cultural items, companies and actions.
- The reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of public sector and civil society organizations deemed essential to assist viable native and regional cultural industries and markets in creating nations.
- Public authorities and establishments from eligible nations (creating nations, Events to the 2005 Conference).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible nations (creating nations, Events to the 2005 Conference)
- Worldwide non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in nations Events to the 2005 Conference.
DEADLINE: June 16 2021
To use and for extra info visit here