TWAS is inviting nominations for the 2021 Award.
The 2021 award, sponsored by the Searle Company Ltd, will be given to a chemist not older than 40, national of a Scientifically and Technologically Lagging (STL) country, who has been living and working there for a minimum of two years immediately prior to his/her nomination.
Nominations are accepted from TWAS members as well as science academies, national research councils, universities and scientific institutions in developing and developed countries.
- The award is worth USD 5,000.
- Eligible candidates are young chemists (not older than 40)
- Applicants must be a national of a developing country, who have been living and working in a Scientifically and Technologically Lagging (STL) country, for a minimum of two years immediately prior to their nomination. All fields of Chemistry are eligible.
- Self-nominations and nominations from jury members will not be considered.
- Fellows of TWAS are not eligible.
DEADLINE: May 12 2021
To apply and for more information visit here