Startups and SMEs contribute largely to the digital economic system in Africa. An estimated $2.4 billion in capital and acquisition worth was recorded throughout the African tech and innovation scene in 2020. Nonetheless, startups in Africa battle with in-depth authorized coaching assist to allow them to arrange legally sound and risk-proof companies, merchandise and methods from an early stage.
Having thought of the position that tech startups play within the development of Africa’s economic system and their authorized wants, the Legal professionals Hub introduces a 12-week accelerator geared in the direction of supporting pre-seed startups in technique and enterprise improvement with coaching on authorized methods for startup development, investor readiness and sustainability.
Through the 12 weeks, the cohort will interact with program facilitators, studying and making use of numerous elements of the regulation in scaling their improvements together with;
Startup life-cycle aligned authorized workshops
Month-to-month check-in with visitor facilitators
Publication of assets
A prototype and product demonstration day
- Get pleasure from entry to intensive authorized coaching and assist from key ecosystem gamers as mentors, program facilitators, and funders.
- Profit from an activity-packed mentorship program leveraging accelerated information processes to impart years of collected knowledge in three months.
- Acquire entry to our unique community of ecosystem stakeholders.
- Study related administration and operational expertise reminiscent of authorized auditing and self-assessment for tech concepts and merchandise in areas reminiscent of privateness and information safety, authorized constructions audit, Mental Property.
- Coaching on how one can take part in tech coverage in Kenya and entry to a vibrant coverage engagement discussion board.
- This chance open to tech startups primarily based in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa solely.
DEADLINE: April 1, 2021.
To use and for extra data visit here