The Joint Japan/World Financial institution Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to residents of sure growing nations with related skilled expertise and a historical past of supporting their nations’ improvement efforts who’re making use of to a grasp diploma program in a development-related subject.
Topic to accessible funding, JJWBGSP gives scholarships for 48 Collaborating Packages at universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan in key areas of improvement, together with financial coverage administration, tax coverage, and infrastructure administration.
- Topic to accessible funding, JJWBGSP gives scholarships for 48 Collaborating Packages at universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan in key areas of improvement, together with financial coverage administration, tax coverage, and infrastructure administration.
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship gives the recipient with the next advantages:
- Financial system class air journey between your own home nation and the host college at the beginning of your research program and instantly following the top of the scholarship interval. Along with the two-way air journey, students will obtain a US $500 journey allowance for every journey;
- Tuition on your graduate program and the price of fundamental medical insurance coverage obtained by way of the college.
- Whereas on campus in the course of the scholarship interval, a month-to-month subsistence allowance to cowl all dwelling bills (lodging, meals, and so forth., together with books). The quantity of the allowance varies relying on the host nation.
- Please observe all JJ/WBGSP scholarships cowl the period of the graduate program or two years, whichever is much less.
- Particulars on Eligibility Standards for every name for purposes are supplied in that decision’s Utility Tips, and these detailed eligibility standards are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made.
Broadly talking, Growing Nation nationals should:
- Be a nationwide of a World Financial institution member growing nation on this checklist;
- Not maintain twin citizenship of any developed nation;
- Be in good well being;
- Maintain a Bachelor’s (or equal) diploma earned no less than 3 years previous to the Utility Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or extra of latest development-related work expertise after incomes a Bachelor’s (or equal) diploma;
DEADLINE: May 21, 2021.
To use and for extra info visit here