Gender inequity is likely one of the most pressing challenges we face as a society, and COVID-19 has put the financial future of girls and women at even higher threat. At Google.org, we imagine that fixing huge issues requires collective motion, and the individuals closest to the challenges are sometimes these closest to the answer.
Google desires to assist organisations serving to girls and women flip their financial potential into energy: from applications addressing systemic limitations to financial equality, to these cultivating entrepreneurship, growing monetary independence, and extra.
- Google.org will present funding to chose organizations out of a US$25 million fund. Google expects every fund measurement could vary from US$300,000 to US$2 million, however will in the end be allotted based mostly on venture wants.
- The Problem is open to any not-for-profit charity, different not-for-profit organisation, public or non-public tutorial or analysis establishment, or for-profit social enterprise firm with a venture that has an specific charitable objective.
- Google is searching for innovators who perceive the wants inside each their native communities and international locations. Closing discretion as to which organisations and which tasks are funded is as much as Google.org.
- Your organisation will need to have a registered workplace in your nation of residence.
- Organisations situated in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria and tasks in these international locations aren’t eligible to use. Sadly, people with out organisational affiliation are ineligible.
DEADLINE: April 19 2021
To use and for extra info visit here