The NUTM Students Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Know-how, Entrepreneurship and Design. Throughout this system, Students will be taught and research ideas in expertise, entrepreneurship and design, administration and management. The NSP intends to groom stellar younger leaders from a various vary of backgrounds throughout Africa to be change brokers for the area and the world.
- The Founding Class of the NUTM Students Program is being given full scholarships which incorporates tuition charge, course supplies, housing, meals and the research journey.
- A acknowledged undergraduate diploma in any self-discipline
- No more than 32 years of age (as on the date of software)
- Demonstrated management expertise and a capability to beat challenges
- Sturdy ardour for an concept with potential influence in Africa
- Good educational document
- Sturdy written and verbal communication abilities.
DEADLINE: April 25 2021
To use and for extra data visit here