The Analysis Group in Environmental & Animal Ethics (GRÉEA) in affiliation with the Centre de recherche en éthique (CRÉ) is launching a contest for a postdoctoral analysis fellowship for the 2021/22 tutorial 12 months (12 months). Topic to analysis, the place is renewable for an extra 9 months.
The fellowship is open to candidates whose analysis is on environmental and animal ethics, broadly conceived. Candidates whose work connects with a number of of the next matters are notably invited to use:
1. Basic normative points in animal ethics and/or environmental ethics;
2. Sensible points associated to our relationship to non-human animals and nature;
3. Scientific information and epistemological approaches that may assist to elucidate our relationship with non-human entities.
GRÉEA and CRÉ will collectively provide to the chosen fellow:
- A gross wage of $43,000 per 12 months;
- A person workstation, topic to public well being restrictions;
- College affiliation;
- Entry to the providers of the college to which the man might be affiliated (e.g., libraries, and many others.);
- Sensible help within the group of the keep.
Eligibility situations for GRÉEA’s postdoctoral analysis fellowship competitors observe CRÉ’s common guidelines of competitors, that are:
- Candidates will need to have obtained their Ph. D. after June 1, 2018, and earlier than the beginning of their fellowship;
- Passive information of each English and French languages.
DEADLINE: April 16 2021
To use and for extra info visit here