The goal is to build a pipeline of renewable energy businesses with the capacity to scale as well as, bridge Nigeria’s energy access gap especially as it pertains to the unserved and underserved.
Through the Enterprise Development Program, they provide a 6-Month (July-December) incubation program focusing on early-stage renewable energy businesses that impact the Niger Delta region.
$10,000 in grants
- Funding of $10,000
Consulting and Advisory Services
- They will provide expert insight on the renewable energy sector.
- Access to business mentors.
Enterprise Management Training
- 16-week training to develop personal, professional and commercial skillset.
- You MUST not have applied for any other All On funded program.
- Must have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution.
- You must have access to a laptop and data enabled device.
- You must be able to participate all through the required program duration.
- You must be a Nigerian owned business (businesses that impact the Niger Delta are STRONGLY encouraged to apply).
- Women are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE: May 7 2021
To apply and for more information visit here